Forums » News and Announcements

dictator Benito M

• February 14, 2020 4:26 AM CST

MILAN -- Former Lazio player Paolo Di Canio has been suspended from his role as a TV analyst for Sky Italia after displaying a tattoo linked to Italian dictator Benito Mussolini.The Dux tattoo on Di Canios right biceps was visible during Skys Premier League coverage over the weekend, raising protests from viewers.Dux is the Latin word for leader and the origin of the Italian Duce, which Mussolini adopted as his title.Jacques Raynaud, the executive vice president for Sky Sport & Sky Media, says We apologize to anyone who was offended.Known for his right-wing political views, Di Canio was suspended as a player for making a fascist salute.Di Canio also played for Celtic, Sheffield, West Ham and Charlton; and he has managed Swindon and Sunderland in England. Custom Packers Super Bowl Jerseys. Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. Preston Smith Super Bowl Jersey. Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. http://www.officialgreenbaypackerspro.com/Jk-scott-packers-jersey/. It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. Dexter Williams Super Bowl Jersey. To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans. Aaron Rodgers Super Bowl Jersey. Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said. SAN ANTONIO -- Former Spurs forward Tim Duncan made an appearance at the teams training camp workout Wednesday, just two days after coach Gregg Popovich joked he would fine the future Hall of Famer $2,500 for each day he was absent.But even with Duncans surprise appearance, his role within the organization remains a work in progress.When I got done arguing with him about why hes been fined for not showing up the last few days, we got that out of the way first. Most people under contract are required to show up for their jobs, Popovich said jokingly. He said he didnt have a contract. But I told him I thought we had a verbal contract, and I thought that was just as good as written. Were having a tough time right now, the two of us, trying to get him straight. Hes always been tough to manage, especially so now that hes retired.One of the cornerstones of San Antonios five NBA championships, Duncan announced his retirement in July after 19 seasons with the team. He served as a spectator as the club scrimmaged Wednesday and could be seen conversing with former teammates as they took part in an after-practice shootaround.Popovich mentioned Monday that Duncan would remain involved with the team and joked that he would be the coach of whatever he feels like. Popovich said there is no room for Duncan on the bench during game situations and joked that hes too smart for that anyway.The coach was unsure whether Duncan would take part in some road trips, saying the organization just want to let it kind of morph into its own sort of thing.Spurs general manager R.C. Buford said the plan is to let Duncans role evolve. Duncan lives fairly close to the teams practice facilities, and his car customization business, BlackJack Speed Shop, is less than five minutes from the clubs practice site.ddddddddddddLike Popovich, Buford said Duncans role will be whatever he decides it to be. But first the club would like Duncan to adjust to life after basketball, while finding the niche in which hes most comfortable.I think hes learning about life after playing, Buford said. And he can impact us in so many ways. I think we need to sit back and get a better understanding of how he feels like he wants to fit in and what works for his family. Then well figure it out from there. But the gym feels better when hes in it.New acquisition Dewayne Dedmon agreed.Oh, definitely, Dedmon said. He was one of the best to ever do it. So its always a plus when he comes around.Dedmon said he has already received some coaching tips from Duncan, who told the new Spurs center that I need to talk more, communicate more on defense. Ill be doing that next time. He says a couple of words to you, lets you know what you need to do.Given the fact the Spurs brought in 12 new players among the 20 on the roster, several of the new acquisitions plan to absorb as much information as possible about the clubs culture from Duncan, who played a significant role in creating it.He has as much knowledge about being in the NBA as anybody who has ever played the game, said David Lee, an 11-year veteran and two-time All-Star who joined the Spurs in August after spending the 2015-16 season with the Dallas Mavericks. He has a great feel for the game, perhaps the best of all time. Thats someone Im definitely going to listen to whenever he has something to say. Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '