Forums » News and Announcements

ouble from the fir

• 915 posts
    February 12, 2020 12:49 AM CST

Cao Cao has pressed his claims for the rich Magic Millions 2YO Classic with a convincing win at Moonee Valley.Giving trainer Mick Price an early winning double from the first two races on Saturday, Cao Cao sprinted to a 2-3/4 length win at his second start.He looks like hes got a ticket to the Magic Millions now, Price said.Nowl Price has to work out the best way to get to the Gold Coast race in January.Hes a tough colt, Price said.Hes just got to be kept up for the Magic Millions ... the trick will be to nurse him in.Cao Cao, a $350,000 yearling by Fastnet Rock, ran well on debut for second in the Group Three Maribyrnong Plate and was sent out a drifting $4 favourite on Saturday.After settling just behind the main speed in a field of nine, Cao Cao had to get chasing as first starter Blackwolf Run kicked in the lead.But Cao Cao picked up strongly early in the straight and swept to the front passing the 100m before forging clear to defeat well-backed Kedleston ($4.80) with another short half-head to Blackwolf Run.Jockey Mark Zahra says Cao Cao is still green and was a bit above himself but was impressed by the way he found the line.He was playing up a bit pre-race and he got a bit over-racing in the run, Zahra said.But I just like the way that when I came off the bit, he actually picked up well.He was really strong through the line. It was impressive.Price earlier won with three-year-old filly Heavenly Descent who notched her third win in less than three weeks. Custom Rashan Gary Jersey. Thousands of fans at Mosaic Stadium will be cozying up to each other in an effort to stay warm in chilly temperatures and block the Prairie wind that locals say can knock your socks off. Cheap Custom Packers Jersey. Vettel, who has already clinched his fourth straight F1 title, enters the finale with a chance to equal Michael Schumachers 13 victories in a year and match the record of nine consecutive wins by Alberto Ascari in the 1952 and 1953 seasons. http://www.custompackersjersey.com/. LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. Custom Packers Jerseys. - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Packers Jerseys China. Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. Australia won the silver medal in the womens 4x100m medley relay at the Olympic Games on Saturday night.Australias team of Emily Seebohm, Taylor McKeown, Emma McKeon and Cate Campbell finished behind winners United States, with Denmark taking the bronze.Seebohm put Australia in third after her backstroke leg but they slipped to seventh after McKeowns breaststroke leg, and were sixth after McKeons butterfly stint.But freestyler Campbell produced a superb last leg to claim the silver medal.Its so satisfying, Campbell told the Seven Networrk.ddddddddddddTo get the Danes by one one hundredth and to get them on the back end.I knew I was going to be diving in a little bit behind. I kept my head, I didnt panic. Ive got to be be proud of myself for that, if not for the rest of the week.The silver is the eighth time Australia have won an Olympic medal in the event - they also won silver in London four years ago after claiming gold in 2004 and 2008. Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '