Forums » News and Announcements

a report released Wednesday b

• 717 posts
    February 12, 2020 12:49 AM CST

NEW YORK -- Government researchers are predicting that the upcoming Olympics are unlikely to have a major impact on the spread of Zika virus, although four developing countries could face a substantially higher risk.In a report released Wednesday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, researchers tried to calculate whether the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, which is in the midst of a Zika epidemic, will lead to outbreaks that wouldnt have happened otherwise.The CDC estimated that 19 countries that currently do not have Zika have the right conditions for outbreaks if it is imported by people returning from the Olympics. But in only four of the 19 countries is the issue considered substantial- Yemen, at the southern tip of the Arabian peninsula, and Chad, Djibouti and Eritrea in Africa. Jason Spriggs Super Bowl Jersey. Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. Jimmy Graham Super Bowl Jersey. Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. http://www.packersonlineteamstore.com/blake-martinez-youth-jersey.html. The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments. JK Scott Super Bowl Jersey. The injury bothered Bledsoe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night. Jace Sternberger Super Bowl Jersey. -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- A 22-car wreck with 71 laps remaining took out a number of Coke Zero 400 contenders Saturday at Daytona International Speedway.Jamie McMurray appeared to lose control of his car, triggering the melee. There were no injuries.I really dont know what happened. I think somebody got into my left rear, and I dont know if I cut a tire down, McMurray said. After I felt that happen, I just didnt have any control. ... Its unfortunate. Its part of [restrictor] plate racing.Drivers who were knocked out of the race by the accident were Jimmie Johnson, Kevin Harvick, Paul Menard, Brian Scott, Regan Smith and Chris Buescher. Drivers who had to go to the garage for repairs but eventually resumed racing were Danica Patrick, Matt Kenseth, Martin Truex Jr.,?Kasey Kahne, Chase Elliott and Matt DiBenedetto. McMurray returned for two laps before retiring for the day.Just a bunch of cars crashing, Kenseth said. Pretty much that was it.Drivers whose cars were damaged beyond repair were Johnson, Harvick, Menard, Scott, Smith and Buescher.I know I had one car on my roof and everybody just kept piling in, Harvick said. It iss just one of those things that just doesnt take much for it to all go south here at a superspeedway track.dddddddddddd. It is what it is.Most of the cars stayed on the ground in Saturday nights crash, although Scotts rear wheels lifted off the ground as Harvicks nose slid underneath him.I didnt see a lot, Scott said. We were in the wall and jacked up and I guess [Harvick] came up under me and drove underneath my car, and then I was up in the air. It was a pinball effect. It is an unfortunate end. You always seem to get those big ones here in the Fourth of July race. Sometimes there is nothing you can do. There was no chance to ever miss that for our [car].It is just a product of this type of racing. When you are in the pack and there is one wreck ... there is no way for people to escape.Brad Keselowski won the race, kicking off the famed tracks annual fireworks show at Daytona, but there were plenty of sparks and smoke on Lap 90.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.? Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '