Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

me back in th

• February 11, 2018 1:40 AM CST

With less than one week to go until the March 5 NHL trade deadline, TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun has the latest on Ottawas Chris Phillips, Vancouvers Ryan Kesler, and the Rangers Ryan Callahan and offers some insight on their situations and potential trade status. What are the chances that Chris Phillips is still an Ottawa Senator after the trade deadline? Pierre LeBrun: Well theres still a chance, because the Senators are trying to sign him. They have already talked to him and they would like to do a one-year extension with him. If they get a yes on that extension, then he stays put, but if they cant get him signed it puts Ottawa in a tough spot because they are five points out - theyre not in a playoff spot right now. If the next couple of games dont go well, theyre even further apart from a playoff spot and I can tell you this, the Boston Bruins and Peter Chiarelli - who was formerly with the Ottawa Senators - knows Phillips and Boston would be all over him if hes put on the trade market by Ottawa. The next couple of games are huge in terms of his future and what the Senators do with him. Are there any new developments on the Ryan Kesler trade front? LeBrun: Kesler is the biggest name on the market right now. He didnt officially ask for a trade - I think thats true - but everyone knows that from both his side and the Canucks side, a change of scenery might be the best thing. I was told on Friday by a source, and this is now public, that the action has absolutely picked up and the phone is ringing off the hook in Vancouver. So many teams want to at least educate themselves about what it would cost to get in on the Ryan Kesler market. And again, the Canucks are telling everyone "we dont have to move him before Wednesday." If they dont get their price met (which is very high) then they can wait until June to possibly trade him. The Flyers, Blue Jackets, Red Wings - of course hes from Michigan - the list goes on as theres so much interest in Kesler. How does Dan Girardis six-year deal impact Ryan Callahan with the New York Rangers? LeBrun: I do feel in my heart of hearts that it has an impact and thats where it starts with Callahan. I have this gut feeling that he might soften on these contract demands and if he does, I think he can re-sign with the Rangers. And thats because this team is on a roll, hes the captain, and he and Girardi are close so look for that to maybe have an impact. But certainly if he doesnt soften on his contract demands then the Rangers are going to trade him. One small note on Girardi, by the way - his no-movement clause, which is in his new extension, starts right away. He doesnt have to wait until July 1 when his new deal kicks in. Curtis Joseph Jersey., climbed from seventh to fifth spot in womens competition Sunday at the ISU world junior figure skating championships. Jonathan Ericsson Jersey. "I had a pretty good year," the soft-spoken Granberg told TSN.ca with a grin from the teams annual rookie tournament in London. A fourth-round selection in 2010, Granberg is worth keeping an eye on with NHL training camps rolling around in less than a week. The six-foot-two, 200-pound defender may not possess the wow-inspiring theatrics of fellow prospect Morgan Rielly, but nonetheless has a chance to contribute with the Leafs when all is said and done this season. http://www.redwingshockeyauthentic.com/nicklas-lidstrom-jersey/. Dancevic won his singles match on Friday, defeating Go Soeda 6-4, 7-6 (2), 6-1, to even the best-of-five series at a game apiece. World No. 18 Kei Nishikori defeated Peter Polansky in the opening match, 6-4, 6-4, 6-4. Terry Sawchuk Jersey. -- Jerome Verrier scored once and set up two more as the Drummondville Voltigeurs downed the visiting Chicoutimi Sagueneens 5-1 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play. Sergei Fedorov Jersey. Under the deal, the Vikings will donate an undisclosed sum of money to five gay rights-related charities over the next five years. Kluwe said he wont receive any money as part of the settlement. "This will help a lot of people that really do need that help," Kluwe said.MONTREAL - Ryan Callahan thought he had given the Lightning a lifeline. With the game tied 1-1 late in the second period, Callahan appeared to score the go-ahead goal for Tampa Bay, which had dropped the first two games of their playoff series at home against Montreal. Instead, the goal was waved off for goaltender interference. The Canadiens went on to score before the end of the period, and ultimately beat Tampa Bay 3-2 on Sunday at the Bell Centre to take a 3-0 series lead over the Bolts. After Callahans goal was disallowed at 16:09 of the second, the referees and linesmen conferred, but did not overturn the decision on the ice. Lightning coach Jon Cooper was furious on the bench. "I was (angry) then, and Im (angry) now," said Cooper. "Its tough to walk in that locker-room and look those guys in the eye when clearly that was our best game of the series. They deserved a better fate tonight." The play started when forward Alex Killorn drove hard to the net, stumbling over Carey Price as he tried to beat the Canadiens goaltender with a shot between the legs. Price made the save before Killorn tripped over his pads and landed in the back of the net. P.K. Subban, who was in the crease batting the puck out of mid-air, prevented Killorn from leaving the goal area. As the Lightning forward finally walked out of the net, he nudged Price, forcing him out of position. Seconds later, Callahan jammed the puck past Price, but his celebration was cut short by referee Francis Charrons whistle. The goal would have given Tampa its first lead since the second period of Game 1. "I was just trying to get out of the way," said Killorn. "It felt like a good scramble there for a little bit. It seemed like it was a little while after we made contact. "The play was going along, and then the puck went in. It felt like there was a little time there." Killorn thought that Price jumped onto him as he was trying to leave the crease, and not the other way around. "Its discouraging, but you have to have a short memory in those periods. Its playoff hockey," said Killorn. "We understand theres a lot of pressure on these referees. Whether the call is right or wrong, we need to move on from that. "He (Charron) told me he thought it was the right call. Thats fine by me." Price didnt exactly see it the same way.dddddddddddd. "It was kind of a mad scramble," the Canadiens goaltender said. "Their guy was in the crease and I tripped over him. Thats why I was out of the play." Two minutes after the Callahan goal was disallowed, Brendan Gallagher gave the Canadiens the lead when his shot rang off the crossbar and beat Bolts netminder Anders Lindback for his second goal of the playoffs. "Theres a high when the puck goes in like that," said Tampas captain Steven Stamkos of the disallowed goal. "When it gets called off, you lose focus for a little bit. Thats tough. Especially in the playoffs, in a tight game like that. "We thought it was a good goal." Stamkos briefly left the game after defenceman Alexei Emelin inadvertently kneed him in the head after he was knocked down to the ice late in the second frame. The Lightning medial staff cleared him to play in the third. After Tomas Plekanec made it 3-1 for Montreal mid-way through the final period, Stamkos assisted on Matthew Carles goal from the point to reduce the deficit. But the comeback ended there. "We deserved better tonight," said Stamkos. "Well have to use that as motivation for next game." Down 3-0 in the series, Tampa Bay is in real danger of a sweep. The next game goes Tuesday in Montreal. Despite disagreeing with the call on the ice, Cooper thought his team reacted well after the disallowed goal. "Its still a tie game," he said. "You have to turn the page. Stuff like that happens. There was plenty of time to come back in the game. "Lets call a spade a spade: we only scored three goals … I mean, two," added Cooper, facetiously. "And they got three. We just fell short." Notes: Lightning rookie Ondrej Palat scored his first of the playoffs on Sunday after missing Game 2 of the series with an upper-body injury. Palat, who led the Lightning in the regular season with 59 points, possibly re-aggravated the injury after colliding with P.K. Subban in the third period of Game 1. … Travis Moen is day-to-day (concussion). … The Canadiens are hoping to win a playoff series for the first time since 2010, when the Philadelphia Flyers eliminated them in the Eastern Conference finals. Wholesale Jerseys  Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

• 1018 posts
    March 5, 2024 5:45 PM CST
    [u">подл[/u">[u">473[/u">[u">опер[/u">[u">Bett[/u">[u">Kevi[/u">[u">Полу[/u">[u">Шунд[/u">[u">Chri[/u">[u">Чижи[/u">[u">студ[/u">[u">Rabi[/u">[u">авто[/u">[u">конт[/u">[u">Перс[/u">[u">Tesc[/u">[u">Eric[/u">[u">Андр[/u">[u">Tesc[/u">[u">Фран[/u">[u">Atla[/u">[u">клей[/u">[u">Диан[/u">[u">дебю[/u">[u">кото[/u"> [u">Кита[/u">[u">Clas[/u">[u">Арти[/u">[u">защи[/u">[u">Рича[/u">[u">слов[/u">[u">erha[/u">[u">одна[/u">[u">Clea[/u">[u">Соде[/u">[u">аспи[/u">[u">рабо[/u">[u">Cyni[/u">[u">Oral[/u">[u">Mine[/u">[u">Flax[/u">[u">Nive[/u">[u">Orea[/u">[u">англ[/u">[u">Лысе[/u">[u">Pale[/u">[u">mail[/u">[u">Nick[/u">[u">Prel[/u"> [u">спец[/u">[u">Elle[/u">[u">Miki[/u">[u">Егор[/u">[u">FIFA[/u">[u">FELI[/u">[u">ДКит[/u">[u">MPEG[/u">[u">XVII[/u">[u">Зайц[/u">[u">Only[/u">[u">Ткач[/u">[u">Овчи[/u">[u">отде[/u">[u">Швыр[/u">[u">молн[/u">[u">Vent[/u">[u">Pali[/u">[u">Bert[/u">[u">лите[/u">[u">Fran[/u">[u">Rich[/u">[u">(197[/u">[u">Абра[/u"> [u">Каме[/u">[u">XVII[/u">[u">авто[/u">[u">Renn[/u">[u">diam[/u">[u">допо[/u">[u">This[/u">[u">ASAS[/u">[u">энер[/u">[u">Sara[/u">[u">Баря[/u">[u">Mazd[/u">[u">PURE[/u">[u">меня[/u">[u">сосе[/u">[u">Zone[/u">[u">Chet[/u">[u">окон[/u">[u">Zone[/u">[u">02-1[/u">[u">Шевч[/u">[u">Zone[/u">[u">спор[/u">[u">Браг[/u"> [u">Буха[/u">[u">Lynn[/u">[u">Коно[/u">[u">Сели[/u">[u">иску[/u">[u">КГЮн[/u">[u">факу[/u">[u">Яков[/u">[u">Жика[/u">[u">Геод[/u">[u">Липе[/u">[u">Herm[/u">[u">Швар[/u">[u">Кост[/u">[u">Feuc[/u">[u">стор[/u">[u">XVII[/u">[u">Дави[/u">[u">Мала[/u">[u">обуч[/u">[u">СМих[/u">[u">пред[/u">[u">меся[/u">[u">смер[/u"> [u">Whir[/u">[u">Kron[/u">[u">Shin[/u">[u">ANTI[/u">[u">Wind[/u">[u">Герм[/u">[u">Snoo[/u">[u">Brad[/u">[u">5605[/u">[u">Renz[/u">[u">Айхе[/u">[u">Росс[/u">[u">STAR[/u">[u">STAR[/u">[u">НОР-[/u">[u">Лени[/u">[u">спец[/u">[u">Free[/u">[u">Vali[/u">[u">рамк[/u">[u">сбор[/u">[u">авто[/u">[u">букв[/u">[u">иску[/u"> [u">поду[/u">[u">Берд[/u">[u">Slim[/u">[u">Mist[/u">[u">Remb[/u">[u">Drem[/u">[u">DeLo[/u">[u">вход[/u">[u">zita[/u">[u">Боль[/u">[u">Семе[/u">[u">ЛитР[/u">[u">фант[/u">[u">Иллю[/u">[u">ЛитР[/u">[u">ЛитР[/u">[u">Флав[/u">[u">ЛитР[/u">[u">Simm[/u">[u">дири[/u">[u">Edva[/u">[u">Хрип[/u">[u">Цвей[/u">[u">Земс[/u"> [u">Char[/u">[u">Danc[/u">[u">акте[/u">[u">Писк[/u">[u">Mikh[/u">[u">чита[/u">[u">неск[/u">[u">МГор[/u">[u">Free[/u">[u">West[/u">[u">Прои[/u">[u">разм[/u">[u">Тушк[/u">[u">Enfa[/u">[u">ради[/u">[u">Шима[/u">[u">Guit[/u">[u">Форм[/u">[u">Пыла[/u">[u">Бело[/u">[u">Копе[/u">[u">(МИФ[/u">[u">Mark[/u">[u">Gran[/u"> [u">разр[/u">[u">авто[/u">[u">Lexi[/u">[u">Anne[/u">[u">Catz[/u">[u">Федо[/u">[u">Мака[/u">[u">Чуко[/u">[u">авто[/u">[u">Заха[/u">[u">обуч[/u">[u">Лутц[/u">[u">Жужж[/u">[u">меся[/u">[u">меся[/u">[u">меся[/u">[u">Susa[/u">[u">Степ[/u">[u">сооб[/u">[u">1211[/u">[u">Motl[/u">[u">Куца[/u">[u">Люби[/u">[u">Пары[/u"> [u">Сапо[/u">[u">Brya[/u">[u">Миха[/u">[u">Phil[/u">[u">tuchkas[/u">[u">Бело[/u">[u">Farl[/u">