Forums » News and Announcements

So means a lot for m

• January 29, 2018 9:30 PM CST

Eoin Morgan says England will focus on the entire West Indies team and not just Chris Gayle when the two sides clash in Sunday’s World Twenty20 final. England sealed their place in the final with an emphatic seven-wicket win over New Zealand, with the West Indies winning by the same margin against host nation India a day later.Gayle scored an unbeaten century as West Indies beat England by six wickets in the Super 10 stage of the tournament and captain Morgan insists his side is well prepared for what will be a far from normal contest. Even before we played the West Indies in the group stages I was quite firm in saying Chris Gayle wasnt just the West Indies team, Morgan told reporters in Kolkata ahead of Sundays final.Its important that when you playing against good sides you dont focus on one or two players. Its everybody, because anybody can hurt you and I think India witnessed that and everybody witnessed that with Lendl Simmons innings. Will England win World T20? Sky experts have their say on the World T20 final Were quite real about things. We know its not going to be a normal game. Even in the semi-final that we played there was a lot of hype around the expectation of playing in a final.I want all of our players to embrace it. Tomorrow everything will feel a little bit rushed to start with; its important were in a really good frame of mind to slow things down when needed and more importantly execute our skills.Everybody is fit for selection which is great. A couple of guys were sick over the past few days but they have pulled up well today so everybody will train. Rob Key and Nasser Hussain take a look at the pitch ahead of Englands ICC World T20 final against West Indies England failed to advance from the group stages at the 2014 tournament - losing three of their four matches - and Morgan says the team are reaping the benefits of the improvements they have made in the short format of the game.I think [winning the tournament] would mean a huge amount, he said.I think we have made strides in the last few years in white ball cricket. I think this would be a great reward for the mindset we have shown, and dedication and hard work we have put in.Will England win the World T20? Find out by watching their match with West Indies from 1.30pm, Sunday, Sky Sports 2. Before then see if West Indies Women can overcome Australia Women in the Womens World Twenty20 Final, live on Sky Sports 2 on Sunday from 9.30am. Also See: Nasser: Swing could silence Gayle Watch World T20 Finals on Sky Eng v WI: Willis key battles Englands road to the final Tosin Adarabioyo Jersey. The weekend at Oriole Park has been less kind, with three players suffering varying degrees of injury. The worst ailment of the three, at least optically, is the deep bone bruise suffered by Adam Lind when he fouled a pitch off the top of his right foot in the sixth inning of Saturdays game. Leroy Sane Jersey. Robert Griffin III, the No. 2 pick in the 2012 draft, set numerous rookie records and was picked AP Offensive Rookie of the Year for the Washington Redskins. http://www.authenticmanchestercityshop.com/Authentic-Blank-Manchester-City-Jersey/. -- D.A. Points was disqualified Friday from the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am for using a training device while waiting to play the 18th hole at Pebble Beach. Vincent Kompany Jersey.C. -- Duke sophomore Rodney Hood is entering the NBA draft. Aleix Garcia Jersey.com) - Nicolas Colsaerts fired an 11-under 60 on Thursday and grabbed a 3-stroke lead with the opening round of the Portugal Masters suspended by rain.Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - Maria Sharapova cruised to a win over Peng Shuai on Sunday to set up a marquee meeting with rising star Eugenie Bouchard in the quarterfinals of the Australian Open. The second-seeded Sharapova, who is chasing her second career Australian Open title at the age of 27, needed just 75 minutes to knock off the 21st-seeded Peng 6-3, 6-0. Well, when youre playing the match youre not thinking about the next one, said Sharapova. Youre thinking about the current match. I wasnt thinking to try to finish it out as fast as I can. I just wanted to do the right things and play the right way. I thought I did a good, solid job of that. Bouchard, seeded No. 7, had a tougher time against Irina-Camelia Begu but overcame a 61-minute second set to win 6-1, 5-7, 6-2. The 20-year-old Canadian was runner-up at Wimbledon last year and has been the focus of some attention this week after a male interviewer asked her to give us a twirl following a second-round win. The request drew wide criticism, including from tennis great Billie Jean King, who called it sexist. Sharapova is 3-0 all-time against Bouchard, with each of their meetings coming in the past two seasons, including a three-set battle in the semiffinals of the French Open last year.dddddddddddd Yeah, well, I would definitely look forward to that match. I think its always great to play the best players in the world, said Bouchard. Weve had a couple matches, and a good match last year. You know, I think I was close. It was just a tough battle. But I think Ive progressed a lot since then, and, you know, I definitely want to keep playing my game no matter what. Also Sunday, No. 3 seed Simona Halep cruised past Belgiums Yanina Wickmayer 6-4, 6-2 to set up a quarterfinal meeting with 10th-seeded Russian Ekaterina Makarova, who defeated Germanys Julia Goerges 6-3, 6-2. Halep, who has yet to drop a set, will play in the Australian Open quarterfinals for the second straight year. Yeah, a lot of confidence I have now because I didnt lose a set, said Halep. I had good matches here in first week, so Im really happy that Im in second week now like last year. Here I started to play my best tennis in Grand Slams. So means a lot for me. I really have more confidence now to play the quarterfinals. It is the third time Makarova has made the quarters in Melbourne after strong runs in 2012 and 2013. She also reached the fourth round in 2014 and 2011. Wholesale Jerseys  Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '